Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Catch Up

August, Speed Week. September World of Speed. October World Finals. All these events take place on the Bonneville Salt Flats. I love going to the "Salt". When conditions are right there is a seven mile long course. The sound of the engine when a "car" is going through the lights at 250 mph or 300 mph is awesome. I have only been to World of Speed event. I would like to get to Speed Week and World Finals someday.

Since my last post in July!!!!!!!!!!! I have been to Utah with JP. Had some minor surgery, living through a kitchen re-model(still going on) and taking things easy.

With summer almost over, I need to start planning for the fall. Maybe a quick trip to Utah!!! Who knows. September 25th back for some more minor surgery, so no traveling after that till things heal.

Take care, love to all.
Pappy 1

1 comment:

RedRed said...

glad to see a new post Dad!