Tuesday, October 31, 2017

# 40 New Things

Tomorrow is Nov. 1st.  This year has gone by rather quickly.  The weather is a little cooler in the mornings here.  Fall is here or right around the corner.  Not much change but for the temperature.  Some leaves are turning color but not like other regions in the country.  Still nice not to have to scrap frost from the windshield in the mornings.

New things.  We were driving a 10 year old pick up.  It was still in good shape but I was concerned with the reliability and some other items.  I have been looking on dealer web sites and comparing vehicles for sometime.  I wanted something like a Ford Escape.  Finally we went to the dealer to see how we fit and items we need to take to dialysis.  We were not happy with the storage area behind the 2nd seat.  So back home to do more research.  JP came into my room and said she liked the looks and price of a Honda HR-V.  She told me a local dealer had one in red and that is the color we wanted.  Friday we went down to look and try it for size.  I was sure this car was to small.  I was prepared not to like it.  The salesman brought it up and I liked the look.  Got into the front seat and was impressed with how roomy and comfortable.  Back inside we discussed our thoughts about the vehicle and decided we liked it.  We bought it, traded our pickup in.  They had some things to do on the new vehicle so we made arrangement to take delivery on Sunday.  So far I am still happy with the vehicle, but it has only been three days.

Take care be happy.
Pappy1
    

No comments: