Thursday, April 23, 2009

Family and Friends

Greetings,

A few days ago I celebrated my birthday. It was a very mellow day. The cards, calls and e-mails from family were much appreciated. Having Jo's kindergarten class sing happy birthday over the phone was very nice. The lovely flowers from Mia brought a smile. Jo and I had a nice dinner at El Torito Grill. I was even happy to have some of the servers sing happy birthday to me. A victory by the Jazz over the Lakers would have been the icing on the cake. Didn't happen. Maybe tonight in SLC. S, MT, and T enjoy the game at Energy Solutions Arena. Wish I was there with you.

Is this a new beginning? Starting my 69th year of life here on this planet. Looking back that is a long time. The past has been great, but I am looking forward to the future. There are many things I want see and do.

Thank you all for making my B-Day so pleasant.

Take care, love to all.
Pappy1


1 comment:

RedRed said...

We wish you were coming to the game too, Dad. Glad you had a happy birthday!