Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Great day for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 5th, our first child was born.  That was a very special day.  My wife's Mother was here for the birth, my parents were there also.  But beyond that it was a special day for me.  I had a daughter.  I was a Dad.  I had a family of my own.  No worries about the future.  It was here now.  To begin to know someone from the day they were born was awesome.  To see her personality develop.  Share moments as father and daughter. Basket ball, tennis, volley ball, dog training, driving her to prom.  High school graduation. College, meeting for late lunch/early dinner.  Trip to Canada with daughter number two.  Yellow Stone whole family.  College graduation.  Move in with her boyfriend., stay in Poky while we move to SoCal.  She gets married in the Little Chapel of the West in LV.  I walk her down the ail.  She has her first born, a boy.  We become like two peas in a pod.  I spend a lot of time at her house.  We bond even tighter.  I am accepted by her husband.  I am a member of her family.  Sandy I am so proud of you, Marty and Tristan.  Love you all so much.  Happy birthday, quite a surprise  when Isabel showed up.  It makes me happy that my two girls get along so well.  Hope you all had a great evening.
Love Pappy




3 comments: