Friday, July 18, 2014

#22 2014

Here I am sitting before my keyboard wondering what words will appear on this page.  I feel the need to write to share some thoughts.  I woke up and looked out my window at the fountain.  There were two humming birds taking a bath.  Lovely little creatures.  Very pleasant way to start the day.  

The other day at the center, which has about thirty chairs or so, I was thinking about the story each one of us has.  We are all there for treatment of our condition.  What did they do?  How has their condition affected their family?  Each one of us has a story but do we want to share that story with a stranger?  The nurses are all very busy and efficient .  Pleasant and caring people.  Do they get depressed dealing with people like us?  It is easier to just settle back in my chair and watch TV.  Most days I have a good experience  at the center.  I am treated with respect, and the nurses are always checking to see if I am alright.  I am thankful for the service and treatment they provide.  

Summer time is vacation time.  Here lately I have had the desire to get on the road.  Don't know if or when this will happen, but a little dreaming is good.  Our neighbor traded in his motor home for a bigger one.  Now he and his wife are gone for a month to Northern Cal by Lake Shasta.  They have a small cabin there and with the motor home next to the cabin they are good.  There are other people there and they all get together and play cards and things.

Time for me to fix my breakfast and see what happened in the world last night.  Take care have a good and productive day.
Pappy1

No comments: