Sunday, July 19, 2015

2015 #11

A rare summer rain has brought some relief to Southern California.  Saturday we had thunder and lighting and a considerable amount of rain for this area.  The mountains received more and there were some mud slides.  The draw back is is very muggy.  We can deal with that for a few days.  Kinda nice for a change.

Travel plans being firmed up this weekend.  I will not be going but I am excited about the trip anyway.  It's nice to hear the excitement in their voices.  I am sure they will have a wonderful time and enjoy each others company.

My brother and sister will be here with me while they are away.  So that we will have some time together.  Haven't spent that much time with them for many years.

Our daughter was here from San Diego for the weekend.  Always such a joy when she comes to visit.  She has become a lovely adult.  I love her so much, there's not much Dad wouldn't do to support her.

Things happening around here are normal.  Quiet street good neighbors.  Health wise we are doing well.

I wish you peace and love in your life.

Pappy1
     

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

I love you, Dad!!!