Sunday, May 1, 2016

# 10 2016 I like my town

Sunday mornings I go shopping for groceries.  My route is pretty well planed, first to one market to pick up a few items.  Then to the do-nut shop to get a roll that Jo likes' for her breakfast.  Next is a stop at a market for the majority of the items we need for the week.  As I walk around the store I more or less plan what we will have for the week.  This complete I head for the gas station to fill the gas tank.  Then maybe to a fast food diner for some breakfast for me.  Today I decided to cook at home.  I had already bought some things so I was set.  After filling up the truck with gas, I took a scenic route home.  The time was about 9:45 am, not much traffic.  A few clouds in the sky but still sunny.  The trees along the street were a very pretty green, leaves fluttering in a lite breeze.  I was taken back by how lovely it all looked.  I thought to myself "What a nice place to live." 

Thirty years ago if you had told me I was going to live in Los Angeles area, I would have said no way.  We have been living here for 30 + years.  I say now this is pretty good.  Our home is located in a quiet neighborhood, good neighbors.  Well kept front yards. 

I must say SoCal has been good. 

Take care, smile and be happy.
Pappy1

   

2 comments:

Kteach said...

Nice post :)

Lizzie said...

For SoCal, it's not too bad :)