Wednesday, September 7, 2016

#14 My incounter with automation

Today I had some checks to deposit.  The bank I use closed the one close to us.  They opened a new branch in a mini-mall not very fare away.  I had not been to the new location since it opened.  I pulled parked and checked out the ATM.  There was a slot for check deposit.  I inserted my  my card and flowed the instructions on the screen.  Slid the checks into the slot, photo copied each check (4) and printed them on my receipt.  WOW!!!!!  That machine was slick.  Very pleased.

I was at my computer the other day and felt someone put their arms around me and gave me a hug.  But there was no one around.  I was puzzled.  Later I read a comment from my last post, S had sent me a virtual hug.  Thanks I felt the hug.

Take care, tell some one you love "love you".
Pappy1