Saturday, May 23, 2009

Home

Back home in CA. Good to be home, had a good time in UT, but it's nice to get home. I enjoy the time I spend with Sandy and her family. They make me feel very welcome. Tristan and I enjoy each others company and get along very well. But home is home.

The SSR again was a pleasure to drive.

Tristan is playing soccer. I got to see him play in two games. He did very well. The team is quite good. 2-0 so far.

JP did a good job taking care of the garden while I was away. Our tomato plants are growing and now have some small tomatoes.

This weekend is the official start of summer vacation season. JP and I will grill some pork ribs tomorrow. Maybe N will come over to share them.

Take care all.
Pappy1

1 comment:

RedRed said...

We love having you here, Dad. Come back anytime!