Sunday, November 16, 2014

#29 2014

Thanksgiving is almost here.  I have many things to be thankful for.  My family is foremost, my health (thought I need some help with that), and my country.  There is war going on some where most of the time.  Religion in the Middle East.  Factions of the same religion fighting each other for control.  This just didn't start lately, it has been going on since the Middle Ages.  How sad.

Sunday and Monday are my weekend.  Sunday I go to the grocery store and buy most of what we will need for the week.  Monday is what I call a free day, however this Monday I have several errands to take care of.  The bank we use sold the branch banks to another local bank.  Nov. 9 was the change over.  So I need to do some things to be able to order some checks which will work with my computer(we have tyred twice but need more documentation).  So most of my day is taken up with these errands.

Take care, be kind and thoughtful of others.
Pappy1

No comments: