Wednesday, February 12, 2014

#11 2014

Lovely day here, almost 80' F.  Is it summer?  Maybe time to plant some garden things.  I think I will have the gardeners till the garden patch Friday.  Also put some fertilizer on the lawn.

Next week we will have our 49th wedding anniversary.  We have selected a place to have a late lunch.  It has always been a good place to eat.  We don't go there very often but it is a very peaceful and we enjoy the experience.

I started the ssr today and it fired off just fine.  The solar battery charger seems to be working.  It had been about a week since I last started the vehicle.  Sometimes I think I should sell the ssr, but then I get in and I like it to much to let it go.  I wanted one for such a long time.  Makes me happy to have it. (maybe that's my happy place)

The Jazz beat the Lakers in LA, that made me say yahoo.

I can delete some email about things being shipped.  The last couple of items were delivered today.  If I holding 6 or 7 emails I get nervous.  Just kinda freaky of me but that's how I roll.  Makes me feel good to get that little message "sure is neat in here".

If you only wash your car to try and sell it, you might be a redneck.

Have a good evening, be kind to the one's you love.
Pappy1

No comments: