Friday, February 21, 2014

#13 2014

Hello all,
This week marked a milestone for me.  Jo and I had our 49th wedding anniversary.  Thinking back to when I first met her and how we seemed to get along from the start.  We both took a chance that it would work.  We have had our ups and downs over the years, but some how it has worked out.  I can't say how but loving each other, and respecting each other will go a long way.  Two wonderful children who we love and care so much about.  All in all it has been a great trip through life.  How would my life have been other wise?  I simply can't image.

Thank you Sandy for the nice card.  I thought you expressed yourself very well.

Nice day here, I may go to Costco later and do a little shopping.  Don't really need anything but feel like I want to get out and around.

Have a good day, smile and tell someone they look great.
Pappy1
  

1 comment:

Kteach said...

You look mahvelous! :)