Friday, February 28, 2014

#14 2014

A rainy weekend in SoCal.  Mud slides in the burn areas, river rescues, Sig Alerts on the freeways.  It seems rain is so rare here people don't know how to act.  Of coarse all the TV stations are on storm alert.  We are on the down slope of the mountains, where does the water flow?  To the sea, to the sea people.  Now the people who live on the ocean front in low lying places have to deal with high tide and storm surge.  Kinda like being caught between a rock and a hard place.

I was given a form to fill out from the Center on Tuesday.  It was about quality of life.  As I read the questions it made me think how I was feeling.  I am not very good at sharing my feelings or thinking to much about them.  Some of the questions caused me to search my heart before I could answer.  Given the medical problems I have and the treatments I am taking, I have decided my quality of life is good.

Have a good night, love to all.
Pappy1

No comments: