Sunday, May 31, 2015

2015 #2

Hello all,

Today was a fine day here.  This weather is pleasant.  Gas prices are down from mid-week, $3.38 per gal at my local Sam's Club.  Good thing I don't drive to many miles in a week.  Do you have a favorite team in the NBA Finals?  I am not to fond of the Warriors but personal and bench will make a difference.  So I give the nod to Golden State in seven games.

My brother had his little toe cut off on Friday night due to some compilations.  He is doing ok and should be home Monday sometime.  It has worried me a great deal this weekend.  He will most likely have to make some adjustments in his habits.  Hoping all works out.

I slow roasted a beef briscut in the oven today with some bbq rub.  Turned out very tasty.

Take care, take a moment and be nice to fellow humans.

Pappy1
  

1 comment:

Kteach said...

The brisket was very good :)