Tuesday, June 2, 2015

2015 #3

Hello,

Today has been kinda strange.  Went to wound care nurse, she brought the surgeon in that did work on me.  He looked at the area in question and said "my you must have been in bad shape for me to do that".  There is nothing more I can do.  You are a very sick man.  I got you three and half more years, maybe you will get some more.  Nice bedside manner doctor.  Thanks for the pep talk. 

It has kinda been bugging me all day.  I think I will put his opinion aside and go for the gold.  A happy fruitful life.  Loving my family and enjoying there love for me.   Yes I have health problems and I will do my best to deal with them.  But whatever time God gives me here I will enjoy myself.  I am blessed with a loving and caring wife, two wonderful daughters, a grandson, and siblings who love me.  A man tries to make his mark in life.  From my point of view I am doing that.

On a lighter note the nba finals start in a couple of days, the Giants are doing well and the final race of the triple crown is Saturday I think.

Wish all a great day, and much happiness.

Pappy1

.    

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Geez, that guy! He was equally as depressing when he did the surgery. But, Dad, I think you've got the right attitude. You're doing great, in my opinion! I love you!

RedRed said...

I never liked that surgeon and I don't think he should be allowed to speak with patients. You have a wonderful attitude, Dad, and you are a tough bugger! We are all cheering for you <3