Sunday, June 7, 2015

2015 #4

What a nba game tonight.  Overtime in the first two games.  All even at 1 to 1.  This may  be one of the most exciting finals in a while.  I am still picking Golden state in seven.

It has been a quiet and pleasant Sunday.  JP finally got a computer that works.  She has been catching up since she installed it this afternoon.

In other news our Grandson finished his Junior year with all A's.  Good job T.   When I have asked him why he doesn't have part time job, his reply has been "school is my job".  I never looked at school that way.  He is right.  Education will serve him better later on. 

Friday I will have the "blue light" done on my arms.  Pain pills before for sure.  

Looks like we are going to have some warm weather for the early part of the week, then back to more normal temps for a few days. 

Not much else happening here.  Hope you all had a pleasant weekend.  Take care. 
Pappy1

No comments: