Monday, June 29, 2015

2015 #8

My weekend is over.  What did I do you ask?   Sunday we invited a friend over for some grilled ribeye steaks.  I made potato salad, grilled fresh corn on the cob.  Oh yes garlic mayo.  We had a good time.  He and JP planted some tomatoes in those container you hand upside down.  I had not seen him for quite awhile, he looked good and was more like his old self.  Monday was a total kick back day.  In tthe evening JP and I sat outside on the swing and watched the hummingbird's play.  They were very active.  JP took some pictures of the little creatures.  They are a very interesting bird.

Greece is like a uncle that likes to party, but wants to use your money.  The Greek people are good but they sure elect a poor leader for their country.

Our neighbor got themselve's a Chevrolet Spark.  He will use it as a commuter vehicle.

Not very exciting but a pleasant weekend.

Pappy1
 

1 comment: