Monday, January 4, 2016

#2 2016 Orginize

I have been busy re-arranging my files.  In December 2015 I decided not to keep hard copies of some of the recurring bills.  So I have been purging the old copies from my hard file.  A little at a time.  I think I will go to a more computer based system.  As I work through things that make sense, and are practical.  After all I am a common sense guy, and like things to be practical.

Now that the holidays are over and I am getting back to my regular schedule, I am sure all things will work out.  I consider my dialysis to be a part time job.  Twelve hours a week.  Now to work with that schedule and have a life.  My back has been giving me trouble for three months.  Some days I feel OK then the next day maybe not so good.  I am waiting for the health care to get me and appointment for a back x-ray.  Kinda would like to know what is going on.

JP has a terrible cough.  Hope she gets better soon.  Other than these small problems we are well.

Tax time is coming soon and I need to get the information together for the Tax man.  Our guy that has done our taxes for several years re-tired.  Sold his business to fellow tax guy who he has known for many years.  Hope we get the same good service from the new guy.

Take care, be kind, and helpful to your fellow human.
Pappy1