Sunday, January 10, 2016

#3 Post iMac

The day after Christmas I took the plunge and bought a iMac.  A few days later I unpacked this beauty and began the process of getting setup.  After about 7 hours (frustration level getting higher), I stopped for that day.  When I returned to the setup, still didn't get what I wanted.  Made the decision this computer is not for me.  Boxed it back up for return to store.  Should be simple enough right?  Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!  I had entered some incorrect data and they couldn't figure out how to undo the problem.  Three hours later a rep for Apple was able to remedy the problem and OK the refund.  So there goes my upgraded computer for 2016.  Back with my HP and Windows 10, sans sound.  Oh well.

Other than that all is well.  Got Power Ball fever.  Can you image 1.3 Billion for a $2 investment?

Had pleasant weekend with the visit of our daughter fro SD.  Made catfish Pappy style for lunch.  Watched the Vikings lose a game they should have won.  No home team won in this Wild Card round.  First time in history I think they said.

Hope you all had a good weekend.  I still have one more day on mine.

Take care, be kind.
Pappy1


1 comment:

RedRed said...

Sorry the iMac didn't work out for you, Dad.