Friday, January 15, 2016

#4 Normal Times

I lead a very normal life.  Not much excitement or drama most of the time.  W have a little dog.  She is such a sweet thing.  She has developed a routine based on my habits.  I probably talk more to her than I do to humans.  She always looks and acts as she knew what I am talking about.  It is amazing how you can become so attached to and animal.  Any way she gives me pleasure just to have her around.

Talked to my brother by phone  tonight.  They are having a lot of rain.  Not much for him to do but stay inside and keep his stove going.

All is well here.  Hope the world comes back to it's sense's soon.

Take care.  Be kind.
Pappy1

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I was browsing blogs, and came across yours today. I like the way you think. You seem to be a great husband, and dad, and a patriotic man. I think we would be friends if we were to meet in real life. I enjoyed reading your "ponderings", and thought you would like to know. It makes me smile to know that there are still some good people in the world. Keep pondering. I know your words and thoughts are precious to your family. Have a great day!
Tricia a fellow blogger at WWW.twotiarasandasword.blogspot.com

Pappy1 said...

Thank you for the comment. Suprised someone else reads the blog.

Lizzie said...

love you, Dad!