Friday, November 7, 2008

#3

Wow what the last two weeks have been. The Bell's Pasly is much better. A visit to the doc on Tuesday said things were coming along fine on that front. However the recent x-ray of my knee revealed my bone was thin. So now I will have a bone survey to see if all the bones are thinning.

My daughter from SLC came down and brought T for a visit while he is off track. He and I have been having a good time. While S was here we did a trip to see BH do a show in the Altadena. I really enjoyed the show. JP, S, L, T, and me all together. It was great. BH do a great job. I so admire people who have a talent such as they have. It was a very pleasant evening. I got to share it with people I care a great deal for.

Tuesday was election day. I am a McCain supporter, so was disappointed that he was defeated. However the choice has been made and now we need to support the new president elect. I wish him the best, and hope he will be a good leader.

God bless America.

No comments: