Thursday, November 13, 2008

#5

This blog thing is pretty cool. You write things down not really knowing who or if anyone is reading them. I know or should I say expect certain people will read these words. But I find what I write is more for me than anyone in particular.

T and I were out and about yesterday. We stopped at one of T's favorite places. Panda Express. Orange chicken is his choice food from their menu. We elected to sit outside by a fountain and have our lunch. We talked about a variety of subjects, just enjoying the nice weather and each others company. There was only a couple of other diners in the out door area. One was a young man eating alone several tables away. When he finished he walked by our table and inquired if T was my grandson. I replied yes. He commented how nice it was that we were spending time together, that he wished he could have spent more time with his grandfather. I agree totally. I enjoy so very much the time T and I share together. He is such a wonderful person. I am very lucky to be able to share this time with him. The great thing is we enjoy each others company.

I read L's blog today and was surprised at how she described my writing. It's nice to hear. I am so proud of my daughters. They are very good people. In my mind they will always be my little girls. Now I get to see them as adults. Life is good.

Take care have a great day.

1 comment:

RedRed said...

I love the Panda Express story! I'm glad that you and T are buddies. It's so cool that you like to spend time together. I miss you both!

Love
Sandy