Saturday, January 18, 2014

#4 2014

Saturday is done, now I start my weekend.  Another summer like day.  Can't beat this weather, but we sure need some rain.  Our Honorable Gov has declared CA a drought zone.  Water restrictions and if you don't comply you are subject to a fine.  May have too turn the front and back yard into a dry landscape.  We will see what happens.  I wonder how deep the water table is here in LM?

A quiet evening at home not much on TV.  Took a couple of short naps since I have been home, low BP at the center today left me tired.  Jo fixed a good dinner and I am feeling better now.  Tomorrow is grocery shopping.  Haven't been for a couple of weeks.  I like to get out and slowly browse the ail es and see what new things are available.  Not that I buy them but it is a chance for me to still feel a little independent.  Bring home the bacon so to speak.

Sunday is a big football day.  Two of my favorite teams are playing for a spot in the Super Bowl.  Denver and San Fran.  Hope each comes away with a victory.

Game results tomorrow night.  Will I be happy or sad?
Pappy1

No comments: